Monday, February 9, 2015

Experience Does Matter When Looking to Purchase a Home in the Florida Keys

Here is what one of my Florida Keys home buyer said about his recent purchase of home in the Florida Keys and why having an experienced Realtor does matter.


11/19/2014
John Nazzaro came referred to me by another Realtor in South Florida. He worked with me and my family on two occasions to view properties and while doing so he listened to what our needs were. I was back home working my practice when John called to tell me a home had just hit the market that met all my expectations. It was at our price point with a motivated seller. We had the property under contract, inspected and moved into it within two weeks. John handled every aspect of the negotiations and transaction with the utmost professionalism to make this possible. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for property or a home in the Florida Keys.

Frankie DuPre  DVM
 
 

No comments: